- Host a Big Curry themed event and you can help to support
and raise money for our soldiers, former soldiers and their families.
- “The Soldiers' Charity Big Curry is a fantastic way of bringing people
together to enjoy delicious curry and raise money to help those
that help us. I encourage everyone to get involved.”
- “Curry has a huge place in our national affections, like our armed forces.
I’m delighted to support The Big Curry - a great way to raise money for
soldiers and their families when they really need it.”
-Heston Blumenthal OBE
- “I can think of no more convivial thing to do than cooking three or four curries for
family and friends... This is a joy in itself but imagine that you’re also raising funds for
ABF The Soldiers’ Charity, it makes it all the more joyful.”
- “I love curry. Our soldiers love curry. The Soldiers’ Charity Big Curry is the
perfect way to support our soldiers. Get into your kitchen and cook up a Big Curry today.”
Bina Big Curry raises over £4K for ABF Soldiers Charity Read More...
The Red Lion in Barnes’ Big Curry Extravaganza Read More...
The Maypole Inn’s Big Curry Night Read More...
Highclere Red House raises over £2,300 for ABF The Soldiers’ Charity Read More...
Spicentice’s BIG 20% discount Read More...
The Shrewsbury Big Curry Returns Read More...
- In 2009, Andy lost both legs and his right arm from an IED explosion while serving in Afghanistan with 3 Yorks. Remarkably, he then spent only two weeks in hospital being treated for his injuries. But before he could go home, there was an urgent need for it to be made whe... Read More...
- Read More...